COLUMBUS COUNTY TAX ADMINISTRATION
125-A WASHINGTON STREET
WHITEVILLE NC 28472
WE DO NOT PROVIDE TAX INFO OVER THE PHONE
2017 Taxes are now available!!!
If the 2017 Taxes are paid during August 2017 there is a 2% discount.
If the taxes are delinquent or you have questions, you can email me to inquire if the property is in tax foreclosure proceedings or other legal action! email@example.com
- The taxing entities we collect for are: Columbus County; City of Whiteville; Towns of Fair Bluff, Sandyfield, Boardman, Brunswick, and Cerro Gordo.
- For taxes on other towns, contact them: Tabor City 910-653-3458, Bolton 910-655-8945, Chadbourn 910-654-4148, Lake Waccamaw 910-646-3700.
- For taxes due click on the Statement, For the actual property address and assessed value click on the property card.
- Amounts are good through the last day of the month. Interest accrues on the 1st day of each month on delinquent taxes. (3/4 %)
- CASH, CHECK OR CREDIT CARD ARE FORMS OF PAYMENT WE ACCEPT
- If legal action has been initiated, the legal fees are not captured online, you must email firstname.lastname@example.org to get the total due including legal fees to redeem from foreclosure!!
- Once the property has been advertised to be sold, only certified funds will be accepted to redeem the property!!
- All payments can be mailed to:
- Columbus County Tax Office
- 125-A Washington St.
- Whiteville NC 28472