COLUMBUS COUNTY TAX ADMINISTRATION
125-A WASHINGTON STREET
WHITEVILLE NC 28472
WE DO NOT PROVIDE TAX INFO OVER THE PHONE
2016 taxes are due September 1, 2016 and will be past due on January 6, 2017.
2% Discount offered if paid by August 31, 2016!
If the taxes are delinquent, you can email me to inquire if the property is in tax foreclosure proceedings or other legal action! email@example.com
- The taxing entities we collect for are: Columbus County; City of Whiteville; Towns of Fair Bluff, Sandyfield, Boardman, Brunswick, and Cerro Gordo.
- For taxes on other towns, contact them: Tabor City 910-653-3458, Bolton 910-655-8945, Chadbourn 910-654-4148, Lake Waccamaw 910-646-3700.
- For taxes due click on the Statement, For the actual property address and assessed value click on the property card.
- Amounts are good through the last day of the month. Interest accrues on the 1st day of each month on delinquent taxes. (3/4 %)
- CASH, CHECK OR CREDIT CARD ARE FORMS OF PAYMENT WE ACCEPT
- If legal action has been initiated, the legal fees are not captured online, you must email firstname.lastname@example.org to get the total due including legal fees to redeem from foreclosure!!
- Once the property has been advertised to be sold, only certified funds will be accepted to redeem the property!!
- All payments can be mailed to:
- Columbus County Tax Office
- 125-A Washington St.
- Whiteville NC 28472